Performant and agile sound effect player for macOS
Playmaker is the solution to sound effects in performances. Designed to use almost no CPU or power, long performances are a breeze.
Organize and structure sound effects, background music, and more to fit your needs.
Playmaker supports almost all audio types, including some video files that contain audio. That means you can load a mp4 right into it, and it'll play just as an audio file with no need to convert it manually.
- Added an option to instantly select the next audio file after playing one
- Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where duplicated audio would not be editable
- Fixed a bug where changing volume through the keybind would not save
- Fixed a crash when attempting to move an audio file past the limit through the keybind
- Changing fade multiplier will no longer stop all audio
- Fixed a bug where deleting an audio file at the top would offset all audio players below it
- Fixed reset button
- If current save file becomes invalidated or corrupted by external changes, the program will no longer crash
- Fixed a glitch where clicking Play would sometimes have a slight delay, or wouldn't work.
- Optimized audio players
- Major code rewrites, improved speed, less memory used, and quality improvements everywhere
- Automatic, on the fly audio tuning for PA systems
- Bug fixes with saving
- Fade is now consistient, and will not requre a delay to work in some situations
- Audio scrubber
- Audio panning
- Ability to start & stop audio at a specific time
- Many more features and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where fade would override repeat when both activated